After 10 years in American Express and 10 years in GE, Frédéric Foschiani has been appointed Director for Direct Operations (Internet BU) & Executive Board Member.
10 years of experience on International Internet Operations & Sales in France and Europe:strategy, marketing, ergonomy & user experience, BD, Sales, P&L management, social medias, web 2.0, e-reputation
Experienced manager. Demonstrated ability to lead people in matrix and multi-cultural environments. Expert in organization, customer satisfaction, re-engineering, projects management and a strong drive for results.
- Director Direct Operations for Insurances Company, in charge of Direct BU (internet)
and Member of the Executive Board
- Internet P&L Leader for Mortgages & Debt consolidation (GE)
- Internet Leader for International Mortgages (GE Western Europe)
- Operations management, productivity & re-engineering (Amex & GE)
- Call Center Management (Amex)
- Risk Management (Amex)
- Project leader (Amex & GE)
- EURO & Y2K/BCP Leader for Operations Departments ( Staff : 217 Collaborateurs, Managers: 10)
- Member of Y2K Boards : rewarded with a Management Award
- Lead Operations global initiatives ( Staff : 217, Managers:10; Branches: 40)
- Manage audit on Consumer Finances Branches and implement Re-engineering initiatives
- Active member of « Migrations Team» in charge of global Operations re-engineering (Front & back office)